2012년 3월 22일 목요일

Which methods are impossible or very difficult in my teaching setting?

Which methods are impossible or very difficult in my teaching setting?
I worked for many years in a preparatory school. When I first started life as an English instructor, I was a shocked.
Because students did not believe in the language of English. The fact is that everyone will be to admit. English is the most important communication. English teachers are aware of this and try to work around these parts, but it still reflects a minimum reality. In my case, the most important thing is that English-speaking, But it is impossible to introduce in class. A preparatory school is characterized by far, is believed to be the only means for entering college.
I also knew this fact, my speaking English in class is impossible. If I use English in their lessons are going to wonder if any reaction. You know I want to pursue a creative teaching methods for more messages like the way this is my lesson of impossible I know but would like to see a challenge. In fact, I have another life background. So I have a fierce mentality.
Some people have a strange bias against me. I still don't know why. In fact, I was a mixed martial arts fighters and my dream is still the world's best players.
In fact, my body is teeming, sometimes head buzzed wound. Nowadays it is changing my life in perspective. Some people are often suspicious of me, and I have already changed I know myself, I would like to challenge the English and fighter.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기