2012년 5월 10일 목요일

My received reading.



My received reading

This ad was the men's fighting instinct is to stimulate. Men want to strength. This ad is not the purpose for women. This ad appeared in a men's classic t-shirt and trunk. This ad is one of the features of the camera angle that touch our mind. The camera angles are taking more men's left arm which give many challenges to us. Men's left arm means a symbol of a man in this ad. and This is in part under the ad men and ad is associated with a picture naturally. This ad is giving a clear message to the people. Do you strive to become the best that contains a message. Korean society is like a person with a strong mentality. For this reason Korea society and the ads get well. This ad was completed in 2009. This is a very classic yet modern advertising.

Dissenting opinion

My personal opinion is that this ad seems to be showing its different aspects. This ad seems to be lifetime that indicates superiority of men. Our society has a historical tradition. Our society is so on tradition. It was really hard for me to understand our tradition by using many stuffs.
I know the ad man. I was a fighter not now. I have a very weak person who do not understand my mind. But I'm different from the others. When I saw this ad was something from the heart could feel it. I think that this ad's point of view is like a strong mentality. I don't know if this is in conflict with the social part. I am sure about fact. It was really good turning point for me view of this kind of ad will give many chances.

댓글 1개:

  1. Wow!!! that is really interesting. You know this man. He is a real fighter not just for a image of ad?! you can feel the strong mentality. Do you remember that we talked about the lesson plan, your lesson about Fighting was very interesting to me and i might really enjoy your class if i can have a chance. I personally think it is not just man's thing. We woman fight too in different way ?!!! the process being a real fighter in your life must be a tough, hard ,endurable . I do not know what it is like really. But i can feel energy through this image or ad after i read your writing .I really do not remember if i saw this ad from somewhere. Maybe, if the modle for this ad was woman , i might buy Doctor You and remembered this ad..Maybe if i go to the market, I will buy one Dr YOU and enjoy it.

    답글삭제